Friday, May 11
7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
A Gong Bath is a sound meditation performed with gongs and various instruments such as bowls and chimes. Your participation involves showing up, getting comfortable and allowing your worries to drift away. Please bring a yoga mat, and a favorite blanket and pillow for an extended period of lying on the floor.
You may use one of our folding chairs if lying on the floor is uncomfortable.
As you allow the healing vibrations of the gong to wash over you:
- Release tension and energetic blocks in the body.
- Increase prana, your vital life force.
- Experience deep rest and a renewed sense of well-being.
- Eileen Kubilus is trained in Gong Sound Resonance Therapy, Peter Hess Method of Sound Massage,
- Reiki II and Reflexology, and is a Certified Biofield Tuning Practitioner.