Yin Yoga is a passive practice of long-held seated, prone, and supine poses that lengthen and strengthen the connective tissues, calm the mind, increase flexibility & join mobility, and free the flow of chi or prana throughout the body.
In each class we will focus on a chakra or energy center and explore its qualities through a plant essence, and yoga and meditation practices.
The studio will be closed on this day.
Reiki Level I
With Dorian Abel, MS Reiki Master
Saturday, July 15 and Saturday, July 22
1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
$150 Prepaid or $175 First Day of Class
During this two day workshop you will learn:
- The history and principles of Reiki
- Attunements (activation of Reiki energy) for Level I
- Hand positions for practice on yourself
- Hand positions and time to practice on others
- How to incorporate Reiki into your life for increased well-being
Download the flyer. (PDF)
Pre-register now to reserve your space $150