For more detail about any of the events listed in the calendar, simply mouse over the event or click on it for full event details.
Sunday, May 6
2:00 – 3:30 p.m
$18/$20 at the door
Join us for a dynamic presentation and experience of energy:
- Physical exercise to facilitate sensing of energy.
- Meditation on Twin Hearts.
- Sensing and activating energy in the hands.
- Scanning energy.
- Sweeping, energizing, and stabilizing pranic energy.
- Discussion of chakras.
- Healing selves of stress and minor maladies.
Pranic Healing® is a highly evolved and tested system of energy medicine developed by GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui that utilizes prana to balance, harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes.
Patricia Dillon has completed the Reiki master course, Pranic Healing I, and Advanced Pranic Healing II. She has used energy healing as a complementary practice in her work as a registered nurse in both acute care and rehab hospitals to alleviate pain and anxiety.
Pre-Register & Pay Now $18
Friday, May 11
7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
A Gong Bath is a sound meditation performed with gongs and various instruments such as bowls and chimes. Your participation involves showing up, getting comfortable and allowing your worries to drift away. Please bring a yoga mat, and a favorite blanket and pillow for an extended period of lying on the floor.
You may use one of our folding chairs if lying on the floor is uncomfortable.
As you allow the healing vibrations of the gong to wash over you:
- Release tension and energetic blocks in the body.
- Increase prana, your vital life force.
- Experience deep rest and a renewed sense of well-being.
- Eileen Kubilus is trained in Gong Sound Resonance Therapy, Peter Hess Method of Sound Massage,
- Reiki II and Reflexology, and is a Certified Biofield Tuning Practitioner.