Yoga therapy sessions are appropriate for those who are:
- Living with chronic conditions.
- Suffering from stress-related ailments.
- Recovering from illness or injury.
- Dealing with anxiety or depression.
- In need of a deeply nurturing experience
- Wishing to deepen their understanding and practice of yoga.
Yoga Therapy is rooted in the understanding that we can bring awareness and healing to all aspects of ourselves: physical, energetic, emotional, mental, and spiritual. No prior experience of yoga is required to benefit from yoga therapy.
Yoga therapy sessions are one and a quarter hours long and may include:
- Yoga postures.
- Assisted or restorative poses.
- Breathing techniques.
- Mudras (hand symbols).
- Yoga philosophy.
- Energy healing.
- Relaxation and meditation techniques.
You will be guided to develop and follow a yoga practice that is healing for you.
Fees for Individual Yoga Therapy
Sessions are approximately one and a quarter hours.
Yoga Therapy Session $75
Contact Dorian to schedule your appointment!